I figure I should post something, kind of along the lines of the “100 Things” type meme’s, but not quite as long as that.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I was thrown from a pony when I was about five or six. It left a nasty scab on my cheekbone, but I can’t even remember which side it was on anymore.
- I owned a horse before my family moved away from Kansas before sixth grade. His name was Firecracker (born around the Fourth of July, naturally). I still have a picture of him with my dad when he was a foal, probably only a few weeks old.
- I can’t stand excessive heat. It makes me cranky.
- I can’t stand extreme cold, either.
- I used to be pretty good with watercolors, but it’s been a while.
- I bought a bunch of paints and papers, but have been apprehensive about actually putting paint ON the paper. I feel like I’d be wasting the paper if I messed up.
- I’ve dabbled in all sorts of arts and crafts – cross-stitch, knitting and crochet, jewelry making, and sculpting with polymer clay. Also, making hairbows.
- I work full-time outside of my home, and the commute is 45 miles one way. Yep, yucky.
- Fortunately, for the time being, I can carpool with my husband since we work at the same company.
- No, we didn’t meet at work. 😉
That’s it for now. I’m pretty much just adding filler posts to to give the page more body to it. 🙂